Saturday, March 08, 2008

Park









Yesterday was Friday and like other Fridays we went to park. It was sunny and we had such a nice time. I had my walker with me and had a big tour round the park in that. I ran after all the boys and girls there. And can you see something?
For the first time ever I had real shoes on. It was a bit difficult to walk in shoes, but it was a new experience and I am sure soon I will get master in that. Even for the first time I could run as fast as all the other babies there!




Daddy tried a lot to take a photo with me, but i was in such a hurry to discover all the park that had no time to waste taking photos!
In the photo that my arms are in the air I was clapping and saying tish tish tish... It was really fun!





And the day before yesterday mom and I had a walk by the sea in Sharjah. That was also very nice, I felt i was riding my stroller and pushed it when mom stopped.
We decided to do it more.

































And something else: I brush my teeth and I want you to see me when brushing. It really feels good an my gum enjoy the long massage that I give them. I usually don't want to give the tooth brush back to mummy and like to continue doing that for hours.
I think I will have healthy teeth!

4 comments on "Park"

Shokoofeh on March 11, 2008 at 1:02 PM said...

My God! you're the cutest ever!!!
:*:*:*:* one thousand kisses for my greatest love!!!

Shokoofeh on March 11, 2008 at 1:04 PM said...

by the way! I noticed somebody is falling in love with you!!! :P that was amazing, did you hear that?
here: I loved this blog..u'll love it too

Read what Dario's writing. He's probably the youngest one I've read on the bloggoshpere. Check out how he looks at the world. Go to his blog DARIO. He's such a great writer that he's going to make you fall in love with him right from the first word in his blog.

Here's a snippet from Dario's Blog: Yesterday was Friday and like other Fridays we went to park. It was sunny and we had such a nice time. I had my walker with me and had a big tour round the park in that. I ran after all the boys and girls there. And can you see something?For the first time ever I had real shoes on. It was a bit difficult to walk in shoes, but it was a new experience and I am sure soon I will get master in that. Even for the first time I could run as fast as all the other babies there!

Unknown on March 20, 2008 at 5:49 PM said...

Dario koochoooloooooooo
eshghe man
jigar eidet mobarak
in avvalin eid e nowrouz e tou ast . mibini che eid e ghashan g o ba halli ast. omidvaram sali por az khoshhali o shadi o khandeh o bazi va cheezhay e tazeh o khoob dar entezaret basheh
doooooooooooooset daram andazeye setareh hay e asemoooooooooonn
ax e pay e sofreye haftseen o chaharshanbeh soori az roo atish paridan faramoush nasheh...
miubooooooooooooooooosamet azizam

Anonymous said...

hi mooshi joonam, where r u gholombe? i thought u would send me pictures today :(
update ur blog and let me know what uve been doing during norooz period...
in 2 months u r gonna be right beside me and we r gonna have so much funnnnnn
boooooooosssssiiiiii

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez