Monday, December 31, 2007

31 December 2007


Today is my first day having a blog!
Today is also my first day eating Tomatoes! I hope I am not allergic to that as it was really delicious. My lunch today was a tasty tomato, zuccini, chicken, rice and walnut soup! You missed it I guess!
It is now about one week that I can sit without support and that feels great! But it is not enough! I prefer to stand, jump and walk so that i can explore the world easier and with a better view. Mom helps me do all that, but I rather do that on my own and with no restrictions. I hate any limitation or restrictions. I love freedom, Don't you?

4 comments on "31 December 2007"

Shokoofeh on December 31, 2007 at 6:53 AM said...

Dario, my dearest!!!
You don't know how I feel now!!! it's amazing! it's fabulous! your blog I mean! and of course you!
you are the greatest love of this world!!! You can't imagine how much happiness you brought to our family!
waiting for your next post!
LOVE YOU!

Unknown on December 31, 2007 at 7:39 AM said...

Hi there little Mr.Salehi:
I hope you enjoy sitting on your own and also your first day eating tomatoes (It's great believe me!)
We (me and khale shokoofeh) had garlic bread and a lot of chopped tomatoes for lunch today and I think you may like it
(in the next few years;))
I'm so eager to read your future posts and waiting for the moment that we're in a journey around the world :D
Uncle Farshad (as you may say)

Unknown on December 31, 2007 at 9:12 AM said...

Hey little man ! Welcome to the writer's world!!!! You are a great writer . I remember your mum was a great one tooo. I love reading what you write in your own words.Remember now all of us are waiting for your daily news to be issued. so please don't forget us any time and allocate some time to write for us even a few words. Just describing the food you eat must be nice too as it reminds me your mum's great hand cooking!! Baby Happy new year to you toooooooo. Enjoy it to the fullest.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOvve you sooooo much. Auntie Elena

Arezu on January 1, 2008 at 1:42 PM said...

Hello my love boy,
wau...welcome to the WWW-world! Your oldest aunt started her www-life at age 30; but you start at this age. You are just as fast as you grow! Now she follows her biggest love blog "Dario" ... believe me this is the only blog I will follow everyday! Just tell us every thing about your day! Even if it is about your stomach aching or teeth pain!
By the way: I love your new teeth!
Happy New Year 2008: I wish you a lot of new Teeth, delicious Mom made new food, walking, running, speaking and sooooooooo much fun!

Say Hi to your Mam and Dad

loooooooooooooooove you
Arezu

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez