Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1 Jan 2008-New Years Day 2008 In Jumeira Beach Park


Thank you everybody!
You can't imagine how much smile and happiness you brought to my face by your comments.
It really feels great being so popular.
Sorry for not being here yesterday, I was so busy and when I got home I had already fallen asleep, so.....
We went to a beach park called Jumeira beach park yesterday. The weather was great, sunny but not hot. So I could wander about in my vest which felt really free. My mom seemed not to care much what i did there, so i had the chance to crawl in my circling way on the mats and sometimes even entering the grass, wow! that green thing was really delicious! I also managed to find some tiny creatures moving and carrying around pieces of bread, so lovely they were, but just before i could try the taste mom appeared and you can imagine what happened next! i was moved inside my carrier! But even that was ok, since there were lots of kids playing around me and making strange noises that i tried to understand but couldn't!


Once mom tried to take me close to the sea, but did not succeed, because my stroller did not move in the sand and we got stuck there, so she hold me and tried to show me the sea from distance, To be honest I didn't feel anything special!
But when later she took me for a walk round the park i could relax and after a few minutes fell asleep to be awake after 1 hour with hunger and thirst! So I was fed and then they decided to finish the picnic and go shopping!
There was fine too, As usual they bough stuff for me like 2 trousers from Next and some spoons that change colour by heat; i love the spoons. They also bought me a CD from Mozart for relaxation for babies; I listened to that today, seems nice!
It was far after my sleeping time when we got home and i fell in deep sleep in the car. I love sleeping in my car seat in the car.
When we got home i tried to wake up, but was too tired for that. but at 4 in the morning i managed to wake up at last! I really can't understand why anytime that I wake up , my mom tries to put me back to sleep!!!!!!!!

Anyway! Today seems to be a more restful day! That's what i don't enjoy much! You know what i did a few minutes ago? while i was in my walker and my mom busy with her computer, i left the room and called her from the other room! and when she took me back to the room i closed the door, so she couldn't smell her their soup being burnt! Fortunately my soup was made earlier and i had a delicious lunch which was not smoky! You know what it was? Carrot, potato, chicken turkey and parsly! yummy.

OK my loves! I think I made up for the missing day! didn't i? Please do keep on putting notes for me! I love them.

0 comments on "1 Jan 2008-New Years Day 2008 In Jumeira Beach Park"

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez