Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bomb of Energy!


I am a bomb of energy, my mom says and my dad admits! what does it mean? Just because I prefer to stay awake all day and run in my walker or crawl around the house, they call me so!

Believe me! there are so many things to explore, I don't have extra time to sleep during the day. And I do sleep well at night now, though if I could I wouldn't. But it seems impossible to use all the time we have efficiently!

Today I am 9 months and 2 days old.... young... and I am trying to learn doing something new to highlight my 9 months age. Actually this month I have decided to stand up. Now I can do that with the help of something that I can grab and It is really pleasant to look around in standing position. So I don't loose any chance to try and get up. Whether it is my bed side, or my mom's legs or the table or cushions or..... That's really fun.

2 comments on "Bomb of Energy!"

Anonymous said...

hi fadat besham...
keep part of ur energy for the time u come here too, we both are Energy Bomb... i bet by then u would learn one more new thing and thats what grown ups call walking/running... and dont tell maman shoale we both would run around in my place and explore everywhere oh oh we can walk outside we will tell them we go for exercise but the truth is that we go buy ice cream and chocolate from the convenience store close by ;)
love u baby boyyyy
boosiiii boosiiii

Shokoofeh on March 2, 2008 at 12:31 AM said...

...

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez