Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hair Cut





Sometimes when the life gets boring, or you feel sad and depressed, it is good to make a change in your look!
Yesterday I did it!
Maman Shoori and Khaleh Shokoofeh left us yesterday and I really miss them. Home suddenly got so silent and depressing. No talks, no laughs, no hugs, no kisses, no plays..... Poor mom, she tried to compensate for all, but nobody can replace the other! Each person has her or his own way of loving and for me anybody has her or his own value and fun.
Anyway! I tried to behave like a gentleman and don't make mom more depressed, as I understood that she was no less than me missing them! But inside I felt the gap and emptiness.

Daddy understood this well! So in the evening, while my mom went to her french class, daddy took me to a real men's and boy's hair dresser. It was my first real haircut experience! At the beginning I liked the environment and the little eyed barber, so i sat gently where they showed me and they started doing something with my head! but after a few minutes it got too long and I needed to move and play, but they wanted to keep me there by force. imagine the rest!

Anyway! after a few minutes I looked up in the mirror and sow a new boy there! Who was it? what happend to my old me? He looked more like a boy, and actually a naughty boy! Am I this?

Here are my pictures before and after the haircut and when mommy came home finding me in the new look! but she recognized me and hugged me and pressed me so much that i decided the
new look suits me well!

This is me before going!



And this is me after the cut!





And this is when my mom found me in my new look!


How do I look? What do you think?

Maybe I'd better hide my head under a cap like the soldiers do!



Now I feel a little bit better!





But I still miss them so much!





You know! I wad really used to be with maman Shoori and Khaleh Shokkofeh all the time and we had lots of fun together.

Do you want to see some pictures?

Here are some memories of the old nice days!

MISS THEM SO MUCH!










2 comments on "Hair Cut"

Shokoofeh on February 20, 2008 at 10:44 AM said...

congratulation babyy!!! It's really nice!!! You have a great face with that!!!
I miss you so much, you couldn't imagine. Monday when we got home and saw your photos, I couldn't stop crying!!! baby... I miss your mom as well... very much... I need her here... take care of you!
always and always loving you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ghorboonet beram...
oh my God you look like a big boy now... i know i change my look too when im down so i think it runs in the family...
i love ur pictures with maman shoori o khaleh shoockufe o maman shoale... ive missed all of you so much... i bet u had so much fun at least ur pictures and ur beautiful laughs say so...
love u honey bunny...

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez