Thursday, February 12, 2009

Calgary Winter


It is cold here! very cold!

Actually it used to be very very cold in december! but now it is much better. now it is -10 and feels good. when it is a little warmer we try to go out and use fresh air. I like it when there r other baies there or i am in the sleigh. otherwaise i don't see any point in walking in the streets with so many cloths on! i prefer to go and play with abies indoors!
Winter from our window!
with Bita... I love Dita
me with 3 hats!




me, new year eve.again 3 hats!
or maybe 2 and half!







Bowness park. a nice park by the river close to our home. we plan to walk to there in the summer! can i????????




















people are skating on the frozen river, that day it was +12 and they did it bravely. we plan to learn skating next year. seems more fun than ski to me and my parents! there was music and it looked like dance. and at nights there were fire pits just on the ice! what an ice it is!










0 comments on "Calgary Winter"

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez