Thursday, January 22, 2009

And More Pics, September 2008


Calgary downtown, Prince island park
At those times I still had the habit of sleeping in my stroller, and no where else. So they had to take me out for the ride twice a day to get me sleep. I did it so that they can enjoy the nice weather and scenes and walk and exercise there, it was just for them! otherwise they would sit at home all day long or go to malls!



Books, reading and milk....



This slide was a gift from Bita and ammoo. I loved climbing it!



Happy Birthday Bita, 9 September








1 comments on "And More Pics, September 2008"

Shokoofeh on January 23, 2009 at 4:15 AM said...

Baby, your reading gesture is the cutest thing ever!
I love you!

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez