Monday, January 19, 2009

BACK AGAIN


Those days are in history now! I even don't know some of the younger ones and i call them baby!

when i recognize me it is DADA meaning Dario!









Hi everybody!
I am back again with so many changes and so many new things to tell u. just not enough time to write all!!!!!!!!!!
now I am 20 months old! am very grown up, aren't I? compared to my last post, i am completely another person! I can walk and run and climb and say a few words and even read all alphabet and numbers!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I eat almost anything my parents do, but at anytime that I wish and anytime, just whatever I wish at that moment. Today for example my mom wanted to give me rice and lentils, adas polo, but i was not in that mood at all. So I rejected that and decided to have a turnip and an orange for lunch. much more delicious, isn't it? and more importantly I can eat it myself with my fork. that's lots of fun. while the rice needs a spoon, and never stays there to my mouth! it is such a silly thing, the spoon i mean!

But there is some thing that i always love and that's cheese, whatever kind it is. its always delicious. and also cake! the good news is that just now we have some in oven and we r waiting for the timer to beep ready,mmmmmmmmmmm i love cakes and sweets.

my other favorites: laptop!mine and my moms! when i am at the kitchen table i work with my laptop, practice my alphabet and numbers and new games that i discover there, like spelling and filling the words with proper letter. in the latter my mom should give me some help though! she tells me which letter i push, and when i do the laptop says excellent, u got it, or good job! and i love all compliments!
but my moms laptop is even more fun. I push my mom out of the chair whenever i wish and occupy the big chair and type whatever i like to whoever i wish. like just now! so mom should stop it right away and i will tell when she can continue!
u know! i think i am the king here and I love that power...

2 comments on "BACK AGAIN"

Roozbeh on January 20, 2009 at 1:24 AM said...

i love cakes and sweets too :D

Shokoofeh on January 20, 2009 at 4:29 AM said...

Hello King! you are really our king!!! Your majesty!
I'm so exited you are back! everybody miss you here ... :)
so please just go on and never stop it...Good Luck the dearest creature of the world!!!
Khale Shokoofeh! :p

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez