Monday, January 19, 2009

photos from my long absence time




JULY 2007 -lots of family gatherings and fun....



Party At aunty Azadeh's Home, So much fun i had there always.









out with Aunty Fereshteh and Aunty Azadeh






At center Island Toronto:
One of my best days there... You can see that in my eyes






















Botanical Gardens near Waterloo, sooooooooo many flowers... and hot!



















1000 Islands. not the dressing! this one was the real one, real islands, magical... though I got very tired i was a good boy till the lsat minute. and the fun part: there were steps in the ship which i climbed and came down 1000 times... may be even more


3 BIG MEN






I love Aida, my cousin. So I wanted to share my bottle with her... I think she liked that too!















Kensington.




















Niagara Falls.... Fantastic, big and watery!


Just it was too sunny! HELLLLLLLLLLLLP I feel hot!






BIG DAY for my dear Uncle Aram.



















Uncle Aram and Saharnaz Wedding , those who couldn't come really missed it and we missed them too! just imagine my untie Shokoofeh and Uncle Roozbeh too were in this photo....








Look at my tie and dress and shoes! am i not the most handsome man after the groom?



JUNE 2007 -we immigrated to Canada....







Hana Bandoon... that's the night or 2 nights before wedding and has something to do with green!








I am green...nice green








Hair cut in Waterloo , this photo is when i finished crying and they let me play with cars at last, You know what! i love these cars but don't like to play with them when somebody is cutting me, my hair. I hate hair cuts, i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate hair cuts how can i say that to them!

My new toy in canada, A CAR. I loved that.







MAY 2007










Last days in UAE, Sharjah may 2007









Climb up and down the steps, up and down, up and down....





I wonder why mommy insisted on swimming!






AND MY Birthday...My first birthday














this baby is so much like me, isn't he? and crwling just like me



















With Maman Shoori, Dubai, May 2007





Don't forget, it was just one second that i let this silly hat on my head, the first and the last time!





I hate hats!




























AND with maman Nahid,Yazd, my dad's city


















,./...

2 comments on "photos from my long absence time"

Roozbeh on January 20, 2009 at 1:22 AM said...

salam pesar pesare daee dude :D
in axat mesle hamishe kheyli kheyli khoshgelan mardeh bozorg.

miss you and i hope see all of you very soon.

RoOzBeH

Dario on January 20, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

thanku daii jooni, we too, miss u sooooooooooo much

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez