Thursday, January 22, 2009

photos from October 2008












The backyard of our new home and me! Me at fire place! At those days we still didn't have a sofa, so we sat there. But it is still my favorite place to sit and read papers.




and again our backyard







the day of move, no... I didn't get the photo. Bita did. I was just busy exploring the house!





My Dita and Me at my fire place sit.

























This is the month that we finally got our own home and got rid of that Regency suites. this is one of our last days there. You can see my ability in destruction!
I love my puppy, He has to be there all the time. he is so funny and makes me eat my food happily. My aunti Azadeh gave it to me the first moment we landed on Canada's earth.









This is the new House of Dita nad Ammmoooo. I love there, it is always fun there.











This is the very first time i went to their home and ever since i love it.




































1 comments on "photos from October 2008"

Shokoofeh on January 23, 2009 at 4:23 AM said...

Dario I miss you and your mommy so much...

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez