Thursday, January 03, 2008

3 January 2008



It is not fair! I don't see my dad enough and I miss him!
Most of the days when i wake up he is there, but suddenly disappears and does not appear till very late! But now i can roughly guess when he comes back! It is usually the time that I am having my afternoon fruit. There sitting in my high-chair, I hear the Ding of the lifts door opening and I know one of them should be my daddy. Usually I have to turn to the door 10 times or more with each Ding till at last once that ding is followed with a strange noise and suddenly the door opens and I see daddy coming in! Hoorraaaaahhh!!!!!! All my face becomes a big smile!
He claims he loves me a lot! But I don't know why he in never there to show my a lot means what!
I need more people around me, specially people who love me!

1 comments on "3 January 2008"

Anonymous said...

Oh baby boy! :( it's really suffering not to have the daddy all the day!
but you know, it sounds great when he comes in and hugs you, ain't it?! :P
my love, we expect more images from you!
by the way.ask mommy about Okaïdi prises there, because I found a store here which has nice prises, I wanna know if it's good I will buy some cute stuffs for someone special! ;)

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez