Saturday, January 12, 2008

Long Absence?






Sorry for not being here so long! I know you checked my site every minute to see the updates, but I was really busy! And with good reasons!



My grand parents are here, wow! And you can't imagine how much fun we have. Life has changed nicely to my favour!



In the morning as I open my eyes, maman shoori comes over and the play starts, and continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues till my mom puts me to bed forcefully sometime at midnight or so! And I really can't understand why I should go to bed while Maman Shoori, Babai Ali and me are all ready to go on playing! This Mom sholeh!!! God knows what she thinks! She can't understand how much I learn while playing!



Last night when I came back from bed to play, I learned how to drop chocolates in a bowl and of course everywhere else. But even my mom was excited how fast I learned dropping them where i wanted.
The first day that they arrived I was so excited and happy that I learned a new gesture:




The other thing that I have learned recently is tapping on the table, as babai Ali does it. He plays some sort of music with his fingers on the floor and i do the same! He taps more and so do I. You know how! I can count and then repeat the same number of hits! Who says children can't count???
Last night we went to a restaurant and there I sat at the table along with everybody else. I studied the menu for a long time and chose my dish. But instead of the Delicious pasta, they gave me a bottle of milk! So I started hitting the table which was really fun, as the cutlery trembled and made a lovely noise all the time.








There are so many things that I would like to tell you I don't know how!
An important one is the Broccoli one! I had heard that it is bitter or children usually don't like it or such things. But that's all fake information
Here I announce to all that, broccoli is one of the most delicious foods and one can eat a jar in 2 minutes and cry for more!
Regarding the food i have made great progress! Now I eat lots of vegetables, chicken, beef and egg yolk and I love all! Just they say there is something called fish that with unknown reasons i have not tried yet. My mom says it could be allergic to me, but I feel there are more important reasons behind that!







And the last but not the least for tonight is the weather report! It is really clod and pleasant here, we had rain yesterday and today. I don't like it because we couldn't go to park and play. But after that it was so clear that we could see Iran through the gulf and it smelled like new year eve (Norooz) in Tehran! So this Norooz I know what kind of weather to expect when we go to Tehran!

4 comments on "Long Absence?"

Arezu on January 12, 2008 at 6:52 PM said...

Del-e ma ke aab shod, with all your stories about shoori and Baba Ali; How much fun you have right now... wauuuuuuuuuuuuu!
I wish I could be there too...
By the way, you and me have one more favorite to share, beside bathing in warm water: broccoli

Did you know that I can make a very cool broccoli soup!!

take care of the big family you have now; especially shoori and Baba Ali (A secret between you an me: I miss them soooo much)

Love you

Arezu

Shokoofeh on January 15, 2008 at 12:47 PM said...

Dario! eshgh!!! I want you! now! here! baby! you're great!
miss you! I'm crazy to be there and watch your new acts!
baby,play as much as you can!
laugh as much as possible!
and make beautiful noises as much as your cute, lovely, adorable hands let you!
I miss those people as well, make a full time happiness with them!
love you!

Unknown on January 21, 2008 at 12:12 PM said...

Dario koochoolooo
slam
eshtebah nakardeh basham in akhlaghet be khaleh Elenat bordeh.
saret keh sholoogh misheh digeh pak hama rou faramoosh mikoni
ma dedemoon barat tang shodeh
va konjkavim bedoonim digeh chi yad gerefti jiiiigar koooooooooooochooolooooye naz ...
inghadr delam barat tang shodeh keh digeh khabet o mibinam
khaleh bavaret mishe
khab mibinam keh man o tou o maman shoaleh kenar darya darim too p bazi mikonim o tou ba sedaye boland mikhandi.........
dooooooooset daram koochoooooooooolooye mamani e topoli
ghorboooooooooonet beram khaleh
be mamanet salam beresoon

Arezu on February 2, 2008 at 3:06 PM said...

P.S.: Is Aunti Shekoofeh already there? I wish I could be there too....

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez