Saturday, January 05, 2008

Forward Gear!



I did it!
It was centuries, since I was 2 _ 3 months old, that all my tries to move ended in backward movement or circling around. It was not bad, since I could have different views and access to things in different locations around me! But when I wanted to reach something ahead, it was terrible! The more I tried I got farther and farther! Just imagine how disappointing and frustrating it is!
But yesterday for the first time in history i broke the boundaries and moved forward. I was in the park on a mat and could reach the next mat and then the grass and....
Wow!! Now there is no limit to my movements and I can reach whatever i need, no matter where it is!
Even i can climb the cushions and pillows and get access to the summits!!!
I am so proud of me! and so excited!



4 comments on "Forward Gear!"

Arezu on January 5, 2008 at 1:22 AM said...

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA!

Soon we can go jogging together!
How about jogging at the beach next Saturday, of course after you are done with your daily jobs you have with your Mam and your Dad!

P.S.: have you ever tried rolling on the grass? that is my favorite till today.

Arezu

Shokoofeh on January 5, 2008 at 7:20 AM said...

congratulation baby!!!!! :X
it's just the beginning of a very amazing way,you know! I'm really eager to see what would be the next step!!! come on my darling! come to my arms!
miss you... :(

Unknown on January 11, 2008 at 7:28 PM said...

Hi baby koochooloo
chand roozeh har chi khaleh behet sar mizaneh , hich chi keh barash naneveshti, agha koochooloo mesl e inkeh az vaghti dandeh jelou ro yad gerefti kheily saret sholoogh shodeh o digeh be kare digeyyee nemiresi..... midoonam khaleh inghadr cheezah jelout hastand keh bayad bodoyee tarafeshoon keh digeh be fekre ma nemyofti ..... vali ma ham gonah darim delemoon vasat tang shodeh.
dar zemn gofteh basham keh man vaseye aghahay e koochooloo ba moohay e boor o poost e sefid o moohay e meshki ghash mikonam......
bazam baramoon ax bezar basheh

Unknown on January 11, 2008 at 7:30 PM said...

bebakhshid khaleh manzooram cheshm e meshki bood... eshtebah e loopi pish oomad
areh ghorboonesh
boos o booos o boooooooooooooos

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez