Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love you


My dears, Khaleh Arezoo, Khaleh Shokoofeh, Khaleh Elena and all the others who read me and love me, I love you too and miss you a lot here.
I don't know if there would ever be a time when I can have all those I love around me and close. Is it ever possible? Why each of us are in a different continent or country? I really can't see the reason of all this distance! It doesn't matter to me where, what I want is to have lots of close and lovely people around me, with whom I can play and chat and laugh. It is really great pleasure to have more and more people around! If you know why usually I have only my parents and nobody else please tell me!
Anyway! Now Babai Ali is gone back to Iran again, thanks god I still have my Maman shoori 24-7 and I have heard rumors that my dear aunti Shokoofeh is coming too.Hoorrrraaahhhhhhh! I really need that!
And news of my progress: I can hold my milk bottle independently now. I didn't think that independence is so satisfying and fun, I could have done that earlier!
I can also sit up from lying position with holding something. Yesterday I was in my stroller and I suddenly got curious to know what is below me, so I sat up and bent down and while my head was dragging the rest of my body down my mom caught me on the air! I think she decided to fasten my belts after that! I have no more view of the down side!
And something else: How do you eat fish? I honestly tried, but couldn't! Either it is really disgusting or my mom didn't know how to make it! It was awful! even my dad couldn't taste a drop of that! poor me ate a couple of spoons as i had never rejected a food! but this one is an exception i guess! At least boiled salmon with rice and parsley is not a good recipe at all!

3 comments on "I love you"

Shokoofeh on January 22, 2008 at 11:04 AM said...

I'm coming to you dear! Now, I'm counting down the days. you don't know how eager I am!
baby, please put more images here in your blog! We need that! although the words are always fabulous!
it sounds great that you can hold your milk bottle! you're a big man!!!
Dario! please be careful! you shouldn't move too much! my curious baby! be safe! I'm really worried about your bed, is it safe enough? ... in your pictures it seems a little dangerous!
take care of you baby!
kiss!!!

Unknown on January 23, 2008 at 8:37 AM said...

hi babay ........
you see it worked....
I called you look like your auntie who doesn't write to people when she is busy and it worked.......

I am happy..
by the way little man..
Isn't it tooo early for you to start eating fish. wait a couple more months darling.... No rush ..you will have plenty of it later i promise.

Love you
Take care
kiss maman shoaleh and maman shoori from me.
and I kisssss you...
is that sound good?
love , khaleh elena

Arezu on February 2, 2008 at 2:49 PM said...

Hi,
sorry for my delay! I have been always the busy one! you remember that...

Hey, you have tried fish. I remember first time I tried it I was about 5 years old!you know what, I threw it out right a way. Just be patient with this strange food; some day you will love it; unless your Mam tries to find company.

love

 

Dario Everyday! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez